September 1, 2008

Inspiration Strikes!

Greetings loyal readers!

I have returned to the blogging scene. After several false starts, I am confident this will be the first post in a long string of blog postings yet to come. Why the sudden resurgence in blogging energy, you ask? It's definitely not due to an increase in available time. My time is more limited than ever, but there's just so much to write about! And without my saxophone or piano, I have no better way to express myself. Originally, this blog was meant to simply be a travel blog (as the name implies). However, I will use this blog as a venue to write about a variety of topics ranging from government and politics to science and engineering. Check back often! I intend to update this blog frequently. See you at the next post!

Warm regards,

VG

No comments: